3 Questions to Ask Yourself to Know You're on the Right Path
Sometimes people have a hard time understanding how to create a life they want to wake up to each morning.
It's really not all that hard. You just say not to anything that isn't what you want.
Want to create a life that allows you to be centered, present, aligned with your passions and gifts, and on your own timeline?
Then you'll (probably need to) say "no" to:
- Running the PTA
- Baking 100 cookies for the bake sale
- Heading up the Junior League
- Picking up the dry cleaning. Or the kids in carline
- Working for someone else that determines your schedule
- Enrolling your kids in 10 different sports
- Making all the meals at home
I talk more about how to create your ideal life over on Facebook.