Step 4: Understand How to Start Item and Vendor Set Up
Step #4: Understand How to Start Item and Vendor Set Up
For Walmart this process used to take months. I was just on a call this morning with a Walmart pharmacy team and was told it can now be as fast as 24 hours. It’s still quite cumbersome and there are numerous steps to take in the vendor and item creation process to reach out and get help, especially the first time.
I offer a course, The Path to Walmart, that walks my students through every step of the set up process so they don’t miss out on meeting a very important modular drop date.
For Amazon you’ll create an account in Seller Central (just grab your EIN# and this should be an easy process). Then you’ll begin adding items and content.
Join the Free Retail Success Facebook group now: http://bit.ly/retail-success-mastermind
In what ways does your ICA like to be marketed to?
- Step 1: Create a product for your ICA
- Step 2: Brand your products to magnetize your ICA
- Step 3: Get approval to sell into your ideal retailer
- Step 4: Understand how to start item and vendor set up
- Step 5: Optimize items so your ICA can find you
- Step 6: Marketing Tips So Your Ideal Client Can Find You While You Grow